Monday, July 6, 2009

Why Mania?

The American Heritage Dictionary defines MANIA as an excessively intense enthusiasm, interest, or desire; a craze.

So there you have it, the purpose of this site. This tiny space in the Internet is made to keep all the thoughts, opinions, and relentless flight of ideas that I, your writer, might have in mind.

I usually write based on what I see outside of the situation. I write as one of the audience, not as the actor. I'd like to keep the third person point of view, so as not to seem so narcissistic, which I really am, when I'm out in the real world.

Sometimes, I will write based on emotions. But most of the time, I prefer to intellectualize my writings.

As for my works, they do not have a common theme. They have different subjects, different sources, and different purposes.

Bottom line, is that I write out of impulse.

If it catches my interest, if it captures my desire, if it drives me crazy -----definitely, you'll get to read about it here.

This is my introduction.

til the next manic episode. :)

.tmw.

No comments:

Post a Comment