I finally had the time to finish another Thrift Treasure! Yay! :)
did almost the same alterations, but this time i learned a new technique in sewing the hems to have a cleaner finish. (level up! :p) also, i replaced the white buttons with new buttons which i bought for 8php each. (they were the last 3 pieces on stock, perfect! :p )
i found this chain in one of my kits for accessory making. it matched the vintage-y shade of the buttons, so i decided to sew them, using silver colored thread, along the openings of both pockets. :)
|close up of the button|
There you go..
Hmmm.. I need to find another interesting garment for my next project.. Too bad, i wasn't able to scout for one yesterday.